- The Fasts of Monday-Thursday_Monday I:50
- The Names of the Jewish Months I:51
- Rosh Chodesh: Its Significance to Us I:52
- Rosh Chodesh: A Special Holiday for Women I:53
- The Jewish Calendar Explained I:54
- V'sain Tal U'Matar - Asking for Rain I:55
- Special Edition - Asking for Rain I:56
- Yom Tov: Yom Kippur Katan II:21
- Yom Tov: Shabbos Shira, A Shabbos For the Birds IV:18
- The Four Parshios, The Four Portions
For any comments, questions, topic requests, please email
Rabbi Yehudah Prero.
YomTov, Copyright (c) 1995 by Rabbi Yehudah Prero and Project Genesis, Inc.
This list is part of Project Genesis, the Jewish Learning Network.
Permission is granted to redistribute electronically or on paper, provided
that this notice is included intact.
VAYEITZEI AND CHANUKAH:
Yesurim (Suffering) is Good For Our Souls
Rabbi Pinchas Winston - 5774
Rabbi Pinchas Winston - 5771
Lessons in Devotion
Rabbi Yehudah Prero - 5756
Why Eight Days?
Rabbi Yehudah Prero - 5755
Those Small Jars
Rabbi Pinchas Winston - 5758
The Hasmoneans Take a Stand: A History of Chanukah, Part II
Rabbi Yehudah Prero - 5774
Chanukah Oil: A Real No-Know
Rabbi Eliyahu Hoffmann - 5762
How to Affect Your Enviroment
Rabbi Yaakov Menken - 5755
It's Who You're Dealing With
Rabbi Yisroel Ciner - 5761
Enlightening the Present From the Past
Rabbi Yehudah Prero - 5766
To Beat 'Em - You Can't Join 'Em
Rabbi Eliyahu Hoffmann - 5764
The House of Yaakov
Rabbi Yissocher Frand - 5756
Of Climbing Ladders and Tugging Ropes
Rabbi Osher Chaim Levene - 5768
Brothers in Arms
Rabbi Yochanan Zweig - 5773
What’s a Meta-phor?
Rabbi Label Lam - 5760
Rabbi Label Lam - 5774