Re: Los Angeles Times

Brock Rozen (brozen@webdreams.com)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 04:21:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 30 Dec 1996, Steve Weiss wrote:
> What is your opinion of the article published in the December 29, 1996,
> Sunday edition of the Los Angeles Times, "When Jews Leave Faith Behind" by
> Marjorie Miller? You can find this article at (http://www.latimes.com). I
> was perturbed by the negative spin put on the article by a few disenchanted
> Jewish people who chose to not leave a "Torah Rich Life". Instead of
> showing how happy and joyous a life one can have "within" our religion,
> this writer chose to show how "bad" it is. I felt somewhat slapped in the
> face and would like to hear the opinions of others on the article listed
> above.

Marjorie Miller is anti-Semitic and anti-Israel -- and she is known for
bad (false) reporting. I spoke to her in Israel a few months ago, and she
was openly telling lies -- which other people confirmed for me.
Unfortunately, she is one of the LA Times reporters in Israel.

Brock Rozen | brozen@webdreams.com | http://www.webdreams.com/~brozen |