Re: Oil in Israel

haviv@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 23:28:03 +0000

Sender: owner-torah-forum@torah.org
PG-Message: Project Genesis, the Jewish Learning Network, learn@torah.org
PG-Private: Please do not redistribute Torah-Forum posts except in digests.
This reminded me of another question:
Bracha to Yaacov: May Hashem grant you the dew of heaven and the fat of the
earth, much grain and wine...(Bereishis 27:28) Yizchak said to Esav: I have
associated Yaakov with the grain and the wine (27:37) Bracha to Esav: the
fat places of the earth can still be your dwelling and you can still have
the dew of heaven...(27:39)
Ari Haviv-webmaster Official Torah Codes
http://www.trailerpark.com/phase1/arielb/codes/